ABOUT MY FATHER
By Steven Scaffidi
- He was born on 11-11-17 at 11 in the morning. The faded date on his birth certificate makes the number 7 look like a 1 and the date reads 11-11-11.
- He was the 11th child born to his mother out of 11 children.
- He was a high school star athlete in the 1930's who played professionally and his number was 11.
- He graduated from high school on June 5th. The 6th month plus the 5th day equals 11.
- On the night of January 13th, 1991 he went into cardiac arrest at 11 o'clock at night.
- His current address was 1012 Saint Julien Apartment B-5. If you give the B a value of 2 and add the numbers you come up with the number 11. Saint Julien also has 11 letters.
- The unit number of the ambulance that took him to the hospital that night was # 111. The paramedics name on the report were Brown (5 letters) and Dalton (six letters) which equals 11.
- After midnight his heart stopped beating and he was shocked the first time at exactly 01 : 01. He was shocked 6 times after that with the last one taking place at exactly 01:22. The total of the numbers equal 11.
- His heart stopped beating at exactly 01:11. The nurse made 11 entries on the hospital report from the first time his heart stopped until he was declared dead on the hospital table. He passed away in his 74th year - seven plus four equals 11.
- The autopsy was completed on January the 15th at 11 in the morning.
- The report number on the autopsy report was # 91-01. The report had three signatures on it - A.J. Mathews, MD, B. Donaldon, RN, Mark Goldman - every name has 11 letters.
- In the Holy Bible the Book of Revelation 11 : 11 states: "After the three and a half days, a breath of life from God entered them. When they stood on their feet, great fear fell on those who saw them." It was exactly three and a half days after he took his last breath that my father was finally put to rest in Greenwood Cemetery just after 1 PM on January, 17th, 1991. Many people believe that a person's spirit doesn't rise until the body is properly buried.
- If my father was alive today he would be ninety four years old on 11-11-11. If you add 94 to the last two digits of the year he was born, 1917, you will come up with the number 111. In fact if you add the age you will be this year to the last two digits of the year you were born it will equal the number 111.
- Lastly, my birthday is 1-12-1956. If you add the 2 + 9 = 11, and the 5 + 6 = 11 and put the numbers together my birthday adds up to 1111111! Oh, and I just figured this one out...I grew up at 434 W. Kenilworth St. When you add the address numbers 4+3+4 = 11...amazing!